Allplan Development Specialist and Certified Trainer (Thai language)
Ho Chi Minh City,
You are intelligent. You are dynamic. You have experience, and want to develop yourself and your career prospects.
You want to work in a professional and friendly international environment.
You have confidence in your ability and dedication.
APPLY NOW and JOIN the best international structural engineering company in Ho Chi Minh City.
- Research and development of innovative solutions to stay on cusp of technology
- Researching, development and implementing solutions and strategies on BIM workflow
- Research, development and implementing connections to open BIM environments
- Collaborate and exchange knowledge and expertise with ALLPLAN development department located in Munich, Germany
- Being a communication channel with parties assisting on problem’s resolution. This includes improvement of the consistency of procedures and workflows, documented processes
- Automate routines and design workflows in BIM to support standards, quality and productivity
- Propose and manage pilot initiatives and improvements to workflows
- Programme in python or C# to improve processes
- Develop software to automatize day to day processes and optimize work flows.
- Support engineering calculation applications as well as plugins (API) for BIM Software Applications such as Autodesk Revit.
- Work on design projects to test development efficiency and tools
- Propose ideas/solutions to improve the training after each training course/group
- Present to BOD about trainings regular
- Update the external training courses and propose the suitable training program for engineers
- Liaise with Engineering teams to understand the training demand of teams, propose the training topics to improve for the trainees’ knowledge.
- Prepare tests for trainings
- Prepare specialized Allplan training programs and conduct the trainings for advanced BIM engineers
- Prepare and be in charge of training programs (internal and external) for specialised expert knowledge (API’s, workflows, Automatization, BIM Development)
- Identify training needs in terms of BIM workflows, API’s, developments and design process
- Graduate in related field (Civil- & Structural Engineering or Technical College);
- At least 2,5 Years of experience with ALLPLAN Engineering;
- Solid knowledge in programming, C# and/or Python
- English communication skills
- Completed successfully at least 3 Projects
- Quick comprehension and good 3-dimensional and structural perception.
- Being able to respect tight deadlines and work under pressure, work with minimum supervision, efficiently schedule and manage time; Ability to develop effective working relationships with staff, peers, and industry colleagues/contacts in a team environment.
- Able to think globally and work with various cultures/backgrounds.
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritization skills with the ability to adapt to change
- Working in a young, international and friendly environment together with supportive individuals
- Flat hierachies and quick decision making process.
- Work on international projects
- Good working conditions with mordern facilities
- A long-term career path and good opportunities for promotion
- Take part in internal company trainings
- Employees exchange programs in Germany
- Recognition award for long service (3 years, 5 years, etc.)
- Support for individual development and further education opportunities
- Get benefit from the regime, the statutory benefits (social insurance, accident insurance, Annual Medical Checkup etc.)
- Competitive salary with bonus based on projects and performance
- At least 14 full-paid annual leave days
- Other benefits from company such as: birthday, fruit day, sport activities, quarterly events and annual teambuilding trip.