Ho Chi Minh City,
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
You are intelligent, you are dynamic, you have experience and you want to develop yourself, your career prospects?
You want to work in a professional and friendly European environment?
You have confidence in your ability and dedication? This is your opportunity!
Apply now and join the best international structural engineering company in Ho Chi Minh City!
What are your responsibilities?
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
- Respond to any IT related incidents either in person, over phone or email
- Ask questions to trouble-shooting the nature of problem, walk user through problem-solving process. & follow up with user to ensure issue has been resolved.
- Install, modify, and repair computer hardware, software and computer peripherals (printer, desk phone,…). Proactive to clean up computers.
- Giving quick solution to technical problems with Networks: WAN, LAN, WLAN, VoIP system.
- Maintain daily performance of computer systems.
- Proactive to write training manuals & train computer users
- Gain feedback from users about computer usage
- Run reports to determine malfunctions that continue to occur.
- Acting in maintenance IT equipment.
- Manage IT asset is responsibilities
- Acting with another task/project from IT manager.
What should you bring along?
- Having more than 1 year experience working as IT helpdesk position.
- Experiencing with Sophos, Office 365, Exchange, Cloud service, Cisco, Windows Server 2012 & VoIP system is advanced
- Having good knowledge in hardware such as Laptops, Desktops, Servers, Cisco Router & Switch L2/L3.
- Having MCSA, CCNA or ITIL is advanced.
- Good communication in English is advanced.
- High responsibilities, work under pressure and teamwork.
- Competitive salary with bonus based on projects and performance
- 14 full-paid annual leave days
- Working in professional and international environment
- Opportunity to develop technical skills and works skills for employee’s career path
- Take part in company trainings
How to apply:
- Cover Letter and CV with personal photo
- Application in English / German
- Contact person: Ms. Ha Ta