Structural Engineer- Design Preparation Department
Ho Chi Minh City,
You are intelligent.You are dynamic. You have experience, and want to develop yourself and your career prospects.
You want to work in a professional and friendly international environment.
You have confidence in your ability and dedication.
APPLY NOW and JOIN the best international structural engineering company in Ho Chi Minh City.
- Reading of structural analysis reports and evaluation of data
- Working closely with structural design teams to clarify queries from BIM teams related to structural calculations
- Collecting required information from static calculations and summarizing in reinforcement preparation plans and details as a basis for our BIM engineering teams
- Preparing design details and reinforcement sketches for complex design areas
- Working with and supporting structural BIM engineers in design works
- Work alongside project managers to support day to day running of projects
- Quick response to missing information in static and keeping a register of questions to the client
- Prepare structural calculations
- Critically review design documents from third parties
- Reinforcement drawings will be designed based on your design preparation
- College or above
- At least 2 year working experience in structural design works
- Able to communicate, to read and understand technical document and drawing
- Being able to respect tight deadlines and work under pressure
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritization skills with the ability to adapt to change
- Knowledge of the English language in speaking and writing
- Working in a young, international and friendly environment together with supportive individuals
- Flat hierachies and quick decision making process.
- Work on international projects
- Good working conditions with mordern facilities
- A long-term career path and good opportunities for promotion
- Take part in internal company trainings
- Employees exchange programs in Germany
- Recognition award for long service (3 years, 5 years, etc.)
- Support for individual development and further education opportunities
- Get benefit from the regime, the statutory benefits (social insurance, accident insurance, Annual Medical Checkup etc.)
- Competitive salary with bonus based on projects and performance
- At least 14 full-paid annual leave days
- Other benefits from company such as: birthday, fruit day, sport activities, quarterly events and annual teambuilding trip.